Pet Boarding in Farmington Hills
Our hospitals offers dog & cat boarding you can trust. Our goal is to provide a safe, secure and comfortable boarding for your pets and ad worry free experience for the pet owners.We offer a full kennel for boarding of your pets.We have different sized cages, kennels and runs for your dogs and cats.We have boarding facilities that will accommodate the largest to the smallest of pets. All boarders at our hospitals receive the personal attention, love and care from our caring staff.
- Vaccination are very important for the health of your pets and the other pets that are boarding.
- Please bring your pets complete vaccination history to make sure that everything is up to date prior to the start of the boarding.
- We do require a proof of vaccination prior to boarding.
- For the safety of your pets and the other pets we cannot board pets that are not in compliance with our vaccination policy.
Dogs Vaccination Requirements
- Bordetella (2 weeks prior to boarding)
- Heartworm test and Prevention
- Fecal Test: Negative within last 6 months.
PUPPIES – 4 months and over
Vaccinated for Rabies DHPP , leptospirosis and Bordetella 2 weeks prior to boarding
CAT Vaccination Requirements:
- FeLV /FIV test
- Fecal test should be current within 6 months.
KITTENS – 4 months to 1 year
Vaccinated for Rabies FVRCP, Leukemia 2 weeks prior to boarding, current Felv/Fiv and Fecal test.
What Should I bring from My Home
- we encourage you to bring your own dog and cat food.Food your pet is on due to food allergies/special diet/veterinary prescribed formula.
- Any pills, oral supplements, ointments or other oral and topical medications that the pet is on.
Possible While Pet Boarding
Due to the stress,dietary and environmental changes boarding pets mostly senior can sometimes show signs of
- Self induced trauma
We take great care of all our boarding guests however, please be aware and understand that if any conditions develop the hospital is not financially responsible for any conditions if they do occur.
What Happens If My Pet Becomes Ill
- We require you to sign an emergency authorization release that allows us to seek emergency care for your pet if you and the emergency contact(s) are unreachable, and a situation should occur
- We will try to contact on the emergency or the other designated If there is a problem, we will always try and reach you or your emergency contact first before taking any action.
- will only be provided if it is pre-authorized by you or until we obtain authorization from you or your authorized contact.
SPECIAL OFFERS BOARDING
- We offer 10% discount on prepaid boarding over 15 days
- We recommend a clean up bath before pets are being picked up
- Your pet’s comfort and a stress-free stay is our main goal!
- We offer 10% discounts on dentals while the pets are being boarded